INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA BY SEFIR POLSKA SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE ONLINE STORE AT http://albahemp.com
on January 1, 2019
Below we present information related to the processing of your personal data in connection with the use of our online store at http://albahemp.com and placing orders for Alba Hemp products through it. We make sure that your data is processed by us only to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes described below, in a manner that guarantees their full security and in accordance with all provisions governing the processing of personal data, including in particular in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council ( EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (Official Journal of the EU .L No. 119, p. 1), hereinafter referred to as “GDPR” and the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000).
Who we are?
The administrator of personal data provided by customers via the online store at http://albahemp.com is Sefir Polska Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Wrocław (50-078) at ul. Leszczyńskiego 4/29, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Wrocław under KRS number 0000512526, REGON 6169987000000, NIP5391511396.
How can you contact us?
Contact with Alba Hemp is possible:
– by correspondence at:
Leszczyńskiego 4/29, 50-078 Wrocław
– by e-mail to the following address:
or via the form in the contact tab on the website http://albahemp.com
For what purpose do we process clients’ personal data?
Running the website http://albahemp.com
We process the personal data of our clients in order to ensure the functionality of our online store, in accordance with its regulations. This includes, in particular, providing customers with the possibility of registering in the store’s website and placing orders for our products.
Sales execution along with the decision to purchase our products, the customer’s data is used for the purposes of the sale transaction. This includes, in particular, receiving payments from the Customer, delivery of goods to the place indicated by the Customer, issuing sales documents, as well as enabling the Customer to exercise the rights under the warranty. Customers’ personal data may also be used to implement the legitimate interests of Sefir Polska, such as securing and pursuing claims.
We process Clients’ personal data for our marketing purposes, which means in particular promoting our product offer. We want our customers to have current knowledge about our products and achievements, and in particular to receive information about new products and unique offers. If the Customer agrees, he will receive commercial communications by e-mail or telephone in order to present the offer of our store. The consent may be withdrawn at any time, e.g. by sending a message to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
On what basis do we process your personal data?
Depending on the purpose for which the Customers’ personal data are processed, the legal basis is the fact that it is necessary to perform contracts for the sale of Sefir Polska products (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR) or the consent given by the Customer when making purchases or registering on the website at http://albahemp.com (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR). The basis for the processing of Customers’ personal data may also be the fact that the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Sefir Polska (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
What customer data do we process?
We only process the data provided to us by customers in the process of placing an order or registering on the website of the store http://albahemp.com and cookies, that is:
a) name and surname;
b) e-mail address;
f) postal code;
h) cookies related to order processing; and in the case of running a business also:
i) the company;
Legally legitimate interestThe legitimate interest we refer to is direct marketing of our own products, proper presentation of our offer, securing and pursuing claims, securing and protecting against claims of the Client or third parties.Right to objectThe data subject has the right, for reasons related to his particular situation, at any time to object to the processing of his personal data, when the basis for the processing is the fact that it is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator. The customer has the right to object to the processing of his personal data at any time, if personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes. The objection should be submitted to the address email@example.com.How long do we process clients personal data?The period for which we process personal data of customers depends on the purpose of processing. And so, respectively:
a) registration in the store website – for the period for which the customer is registered – until deregistration from the website; after this period, we will process the customer’s data for purposes related to the accountability of our activities, to which we are obliged by the provisions on the protection of personal data or for the period for which we are obliged to process under other legal provisions and for the period of limitation of claims, but not longer than 10 years;
b) sale – for the duration of the contract; after this period, we will process customer data for purposes related to the accountability of our activities, to which we are obliged by the provisions on the protection of personal data or for the period for which we are obliged to process under other legal provisions and for the period of limitation of claims, but not longer than 10 years;
c) in the case of processing personal data for purposes resulting from the legitimate interests of Sefir Polska, the data will be processed for a period not longer than 10 years.
Who is the recipient of customer data?Customer data is transferred only to entities involved in the operation of the http://albahemp.com online store and in the implementation of orders for Alba Hemp products, that is:
a) our website hosting service;
b) a courier company delivering the ordered products;
c) an entity servicing online payments;
d) the bank operating the Alba Hemp bank account.
In all cases of entrusting the processing of personal data, it is carried out on the basis of appropriate contracts and in a manner ensuring that personal data will be processed only for the purposes set out above.Using social media plugins and internet search engines.Our online store uses social media and search engine plugins in accordance with the GDPR and the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data. Social media websites ensure that the use of personal data complies with the law. For detailed information, we recommend that you read the privacy policies of individual social media websites and search engines.
Transferring data to a third country or an international organization.
Customer data is not transferred to a third country or an international organization.
The right to access personal data.
The customer has the right to access their personal data, the right to rectify it, delete it and the right to limit its processing. In addition, also the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing, the right to transfer data and the right to object to the processing of personal data.
The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
The customer has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa, when it considers that the processing of personal data violates the law.
What are the consequences of not providing personal data by the customer?
The Customer’s refusal to provide data makes it impossible to use the website of the online store http://albahemp.com, including registering in it and placing an order for Alba Hemp products.
1. The website automatically collects only information contained in cookies.
2. Files (cookies) are text files that are stored on the website user’s end device. They are intended for using the website pages. First of all, they contain the name of the website of their origin, their unique number, and the storage time on the end device.
The website operator (here the name and possibly the address) is the entity that places cookies on the user’s end device and has access to them.
– matching the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, first of all these files recognize his device to display the page according to his preferences;
– preparing statistics that help to understand the preferences and behavior of users, the analysis of these statistics is anonymous and allows you to adjust the content and appearance of the website to the prevailing trends, statistics are also used to assess the popularity of the website;
– logging in to the website;
– maintaining the user’s login on each subsequent page of the website.
5. The website uses two basic types of files (cookies) – session and permanent. Session files are temporary, they are stored until you leave the website (by entering another page, logging out or turning off the browser). Permanent files are stored on the user’s end device until they are deleted by the user or for the time specified in their settings.
6. The user may at any time change the settings of his browser to block the use of files (cookies) or each time obtain information about their placement in his device. Other available options can be checked in the settings of your web browser. It should be remembered that most browsers are set to accept saving files (cookies) on the end device by default.
7. The website operator informs that changes to the settings in the user’s web browser may limit access to some functions of the website’s website.
8. The files (cookies) used by the website (placed on the user’s end device) may be made available to its partners and the advertiser cooperating with it.
9. Information on the settings of web browsers is available in its menu (help) or on the website of its manufacturer.
10. More detailed information on files (cookies) is available on the http://cookie.org.pl website